These melt in your mouth sweet banana peppers are filled with Feta, ricotta, basil and parsley- the perfect entree, side or mezze!
- 6 x sweet banana peppers
- 1 x cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 x cup ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 2 x tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 x tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 x tablespoons semolina
- cracked pepper to taste
- 2 x tablespoons olive oil, extra for drizzling
- Wash and cut off the top ends of peppers. Take seeds out and set aside.
- Add Feta, ricotta, basil, parsley, semolina, pepper and oil in a bowl and mix with wooden spoon, till well combined.
- Using a tablespoon, stuff each pepper with cheese mixture and lay flat on a baking paper lined tray.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil and place in 180 degrees (preheated oven) and bake for 25 minutes, or till peppers are cooked and cheese is completely soft.
- Best served while still warm.
*Recipe and Image by IN+SIGHTS GREECE