Qatar Airways has announced it will launch flights direct to Santorini, starting June 7, 2022- just in time for the peak summer season.
This famous Greek Cycladic island will be Qatar Airways’ third Greek route along with Athens and Mykonos. The airline will also relaunch its seasonal flights to Mykonos during the same week.
The three flights per week will operate every Tuesday, Saturday, and Sunday.
“We are pleased to add Santorini to our global network in 2022, with this exciting new destination joining Athens and Mykonos to become our third gateway to this beautiful country. This expansion will further solidify our relationship with Greece,” said Qatar Airways CEO, Akbar Al Baker.
The Qatar flights will be operated by Airbus A320 aircraft, with 12 seats in Business Class and 132 seats in Economy Class.
The schedule is as follows:
- Saturday and Sunday – Doha (DOH) to Santorini (JTR) – departs: 7:50 arrives: 12:20
- Tuesday – Doha (DOH) to Santorini (JTR) – departs: 10:10 arrives: 14:40
- Saturday – Santorini (JTR) to Doha (DOH) – departs: 13:15 arrives: 17:15
- Sunday – Santorini (JTR) to Doha (DOH) – departs: 13:20 arrives: 17:20
- Tuesday – Santorini (JTR) to Doha (DOH) – departs: 15:35 arrives: 19:35