Mosaiko is a mouthwatering Greek “no bake cake” that will definitely become a favourite go-to recipe when entertaining- as it can be prepared a day ahead- making it the perfect dessert when hosting!
- 250 x grams Petit Beurre biscuits
- 150 x grams unsalted butter, room temperature
- 250 x grams dark chocolate, extra for garnishing
- 110 x grams icing sugar
- 200 x grams walnuts, chopped
- 1 x cup full cream milk
- 3 x tablespoons liqueur, of your choice
- Cut dark chocolate into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Place milk in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Pour hot milk into the bowl with dark chocolate and stir with a wooden spoon until the chocolate has completely melted. Set aside.
- Cut butter into a few small pieces and place in a large bowl with icing sugar. Whisk together with a hand mixer, till butter becomes fluffy and is well combined with icing sugar.
- Crumble biscuits into butter mixture and also add walnuts and liqueur.
- Pour over melted chocolate and combine all ingredients until chocolate has covered entire biscuits and walnuts.
- Pour mixture into a cling wrap lined rectangle baking tin and cover entire cake with cling wrap.
- Place in fridge (not freezer) for 4 hours to set.
- Take out of fridge and place on serving plate.
- Grate dark chocolate pieces on top of cake and serve.
*Recipe and Image by IN+SIGHTS GREECE © (Copyright)